Humans......Humans!!!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nothing Is Forever

Niether good times, nor bad times.
Almost half of all the shops in Madhu Vihar are open again and the other half are carrying with the renovation work. This is the best time for the shopkeepers to renovate their shops as they have already removed all the goods from the shops fearing from the MCD inspectors. Yesterday I saw the Navratri rush in that market and the Diwali rush will follow suit in some time. It feels good to see Madhu Vihar coming back to life.
And the best part is that I didn't miss my samosas even a single saturday:) and I am sure we won't have to change our shop for birthday cakes:)

3 Comments:

  • Hey Sangeeta,

    Thanks for tripping over my blog. I was just wondering how you tripped over here. I mean, just interested in knowing where you arrived to FNC from.

    Keep up the good stuff,

    Amit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 PM  

  • hey amazing!!!
    even other people read these silly blogs of urs!!

    and congrats for ur samosas.i didnt know u r such a foodie!!!

    chalo..samose khaa ke hi thodi sehat bana lo phir shaayad tum mera bat bhi utha paao aur jinesh ki ball bhi khel paao hehehehe:p

    and keep up this crazy work of urs- blogging- yakhh:):)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 AM  

  • oye kya huaa, bade dino se tumhare crazy mind me koi crazy ideas nahi aaye??
    i know this is wierd but i just found myself wanting to read ur stupid blogs. kisi ne sahi kaha hai ki buri aadaten jaldi lag jaati hai. hehehehe;0)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


web page hit counter
Blockbuster DVD Rental