Humans......Humans!!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Today was a very special day. My students of 7th standard are having their semester exams and today was their maths exam. As soon I entered the 3rd floor of the school, half of the class just howled on me; some to clear their doubts, some to tell me how much they have prepared and some just to hear what I am saying just in case I told them which questions are coming. After all that was over I went to the room in which I had the invigilation duty. After some time another of my student came to me. I thought he also had some last minute doubts to clear. When I went near him he just smiled and then touched my feet!!!
Honestly, I was startled. This is the first time somebody had touched my feet and I really didn’t know what to do. Somehow I gathered myself and put my hands on his head. All that I could manage to say was ‘do well’ and then I said ‘bye’! I didn’t know where that ‘bye’ came from but I hoped that it was not loud enough for him to hear. Then he went away and I was standing there half laughing at myself and half conscious that the whole class would be doing the same.
Anyways it made me feel very special. This is the first time I had got this kind of respect as a teacher and that too from a student from whom I couldn’t expect such a thing. But then from whom was I expecting this!!
Today, I feel, that boy has made me a guru from a teacher. Thanks Prerak…

9 Comments:

  • awesome babes...oops...madam.. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 AM  

  • i never thought that these things are still done by students... u hav some real good ones i believe..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:36 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:20 AM  

  • thanks for ur comments sakshi and i have done just what u wanted... delete them...

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 8:27 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:57 AM  

  • hmm teachr ji!!! :)
    but y hav u deleted so many comments here?? Naveen ke the kya?? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • hmm teachr ji!!! :)
    but y hav u deleted so many comments here?? Naveen ke the kya?? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 AM  

  • @ Mohit

    nahi re.. comments of Naveen r fun to read. wont delete them. this was some crappy girl writing nonsense. didnt have a choice but to delete :)

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


web page hit counter
Blockbuster DVD Rental