Humans......Humans!!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

I like...

gloomy weather
barely there raindrops
heavy rains
trees full of leaves
rainbows
watering my plants
song with meaningful lyrics
movie with characters I can relate with
seeing mummy waiting with a glass of nimbupani when I get back from work
walking on my terrace with cool breeze hitting my face and Neha to chat with
surprises
chirping of sparrows near my window in the morning
my mirror telling me that I am looking good
episode after episode of Friends or Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai
a packet of bhujia to go with it
caressing a cow on the street
chatting with a stranger on a bus journey
going to temple when there are not many people around
waving to small children on red-lights
I wish I could find some chocolates somewhere! Then life would be just perfect :)

9 Comments:

  • :) :) :)
    i wish these things remain in your life always and u always find ur life just perfect :-)

    By Anonymous Naveen, at 11:40 PM  

  • @ Naveen
    :) :) :)
    Thanks

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 11:23 AM  

  • ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    hasi nahi ruk rahi lolz :) :)
    i can count 20 more things that u like!!!care for some???? ;)

    By Anonymous Reena, at 9:15 AM  

  • @ Reena
    sure.. :)

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 10:08 AM  

  • let me help Reena a bit :-)

    hot choco fudge
    street food
    mirch ka achaar
    shopping
    playing pranks
    Mr Bean
    playing cricket when JB is forced into his worst bowling and then, umpiring for urself! hahaha

    ....to name a few ;)

    By Anonymous Naveen, at 10:52 PM  

  • @ Naveen
    good job!!!
    but i didnt force JB to bad bowling!! thats his natural.. its just that i played really well that he looked like a bad bowler ;)

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 11:49 PM  

  • that is soooooo mean!
    JB is the best fast bowler we had in our team and ur ridiculously funny faces made him feel pity on u and bowl for ur comfort! hahahaha

    By Anonymous Naveen, at 11:52 PM  

  • wowww!!! that is some good work NV!!!
    alrite,,,some more:-

    observing people
    being in touch with everyone all the time
    making supernatural awful and ridiculous faces sometimes, manytimes ;)
    smiling all the time :)
    laughing as if u r having an asthma attack ha ha ha ha :D
    taking pics of silly things!!
    and last but not the least-----thrashing me for for ........:(

    By Anonymous Reena, at 5:15 AM  

  • @Naveen & Reena

    ur lists seem to tell more abt me than my own list!!!
    thanks for knowing me so well and making the comments section more interesting than the real post! :)

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


web page hit counter
Blockbuster DVD Rental