Humans......Humans!!!

Friday, July 03, 2009

Middle

I believe that the words we like speak of our character. 'Middle' is certainly not my favourite word. Actually its not a nice word. Something is either big or small; fast or slow; huge or tiny. Middle of the road is an invitation to accident. Middle is a compromise. Middle is a cry to be taken for granted. You go for the middles when you are not sure of yourself and even though I find myself in such situations sometimes, I don't like that feeling. I don't like the middles, the maybes, the perhapses, the greys. Give me black or give me white and maybe I'll give you the same. Smile at me or bite me, I can handle both and you'll get the same or maybe you'll get a smile back in both the cases but don't smile at me when you don't mean to.
I am in a monitory mood today. I got a 'middle' today from someone I had better expectations from. I was disappointed but I have learned my lessons and it wasn't very hard on me so, as an afterthought, I am quite thankful!

3 Comments:

  • Its just a word for God's sake!!
    hota rehta he ye sab professional life me, itna seriously mat liya kar na!!
    and just black and white is bore. u need to have color in life and if u need the color then u need to adjust with the brightness and contrast too!
    zada philosophy to nahi ho gayi na?? :-)

    By Anonymous Naveen, at 1:07 AM  

  • hmm theek hai.. thodi zaada ho gayi par chalega :)

    By Blogger Sangeeta, at 7:18 AM  

  • Humans......Humans!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


web page hit counter
Blockbuster DVD Rental