Humans......Humans!!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

I sometimes feel that I am very wise. I can give good, heavy, long lectures to anybody and most of the times I manage to change their minds but when it comes to use that wisdom in my own life with the people who mean the most to me, all of it just evaporates. Maybe I get too much attached, resulting in too much expectations, resulting in too much disappointment. I sometimes expect thing from people which I myself don't give to them and the worst thing is I don't understand the difference then. Even if the other person tries, I get too sticky and impossible! I give too much of importance to myself and now I have begun to feel that its spoiling my relationship with my most dear ones.
'Life is too short to regret'. This is one line that we hear over and over again. Though I don't know how true it is, I don't want to take a chance.
Now that I know where the problem lies, I hope I can correct. I am going to start with today. May God bless me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


web page hit counter
Blockbuster DVD Rental