Humans......Humans!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My 24th birthday, my first birthday after marriage, my first birthday with Dinesh and he made sure it was very special!
Back home, in my family, birthdays meant birthday-wishes from all first thing in the morning with lots of hugs and kisses, an early bath, new clothes, cake cutting in the evening and special dinner. So it has always been a special day for me.
But this year I was not expecting the same old things. I was sure that Dinesh won’t let it be too boring but never expected him to be sooo thoughtful! Yesterday he lied to me for the first time because he had to go out and buy gift for me. I didn’t have a clue of what was going on behind me!
When I got up in the morning and Dinesh lead me to the drawing room it was all decorated with colourful balloons. He had planned a cake too but it was damage in the transit so we had it yesterday evening as a friend’s gift to Chittappan. Oh my husband is such a liar! But I love him so much :)
Although the party has been postponed to Sunday, the day has been happening till now and I am looking forward to each minute of this day!
The balloons in the drawing room still bring a wide smile on my face :) :)
Happy Birthday to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


web page hit counter
Blockbuster DVD Rental